This course provides students with a comprehensive introduction into Secretarial and PA work. It is ideal for gaining a recognised qualification and set of Secretarial skills to gain your first job as a Secretary or PA.
It provides a sound set of secretarial skills; builds confidence; enables early entry to job market through creating job readiness.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Duties of a Secretary and the job role
- Health and Safety in the office
- Emails and email management
- Time management and prioritisation
- The purpose of the Office
- Structure of Departments and Organisational structures
- Mail management
- Stationery – Stock Control
- Telephone etiquette and procedure
- Client care skills
- Provides a sound set of introductory office skills
- Builds confidence
- Enables early entry to job market through creating job readiness
- Excellent value MS Office add-ons available
Who should attend?
- People from other sectors looking for a career change
- Existing PA’s looking to consolidate their skills and obtain certification
- Company employees looking for consolidation training