Our Blue Ocean Strategy course is a unique programme that focuses on how businesses can make the competition irrelevant by carving out an uncontested market space that allows them to operate unchallenged.
The course is delivered using an “action learning” format that will instruct delegates in the practical application of Blue Ocean Strategy and Value Innovation frameworks, methodologies and tools, using realistic examples and exercises.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Introduction to Blue Ocean Strategy
- Key analytical tools and frameworks
- Understand Blue Ocean Vs Red Ocean
- Triple bottom lines
- Holistic approach of sustainability
- Leadership quality
- Formulating blue ocean strategy
- Creating a conducive environment for innovation
- Executing blue ocean strategy
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of Blue Ocean Strategy tools and concepts
- Apply Blue Ocean Strategy principles, frameworks and tools
- Start developing Blue Ocean Strategy for your organisation
- Understand how to engage their colleagues in a Blue Ocean Strategy process
Who should attend?
- Company Directors, Business Owners, Senior Executives, Managers, Business Leaders, and anyone with direct responsibility for strategic thinking and business development.