Regardless of the size, nature or purpose of the organization, quality administration lies at the heart of every successful business. Even in an era where automation is playing an increasingly important role in business operations, qualified professionals are still required to plan, implement, oversee and manage every essential process.
Across both private and public sectors alike, flawless administrative competencies are required to facilitate key operations and activities.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- The Business Environment
- Fundamentals of Administrative Management
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Areas of Interest in Performance Management
- Financial Responsibility & Accountability
- Benefits of Resource Management Processes
- Creating a Marketing Plan
- Business Communications and Report Writing
- Time, Stress and Crisis Management
- Building and Maintaining Effective Customer Relations
- Understand a variety of business types and management positions
- Perform a variety of key HR management functions and duties
- Carry out the most important business administration tasks
- Fulfil a variety of resource management responsibilities
- Produce professional reports and business communications
- Create and implement an effective marketing plan
- Delegate duties and build an efficient workforce
Who should attend?
- For anyone who is serious about building a rewarding career for life in business management