Civil Service Foundation
The Civil Services Exam popularly known as IAS Exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year. It is a combined exam to recruit officers into Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS), Indian Audit and Accounts Services, Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS) and several other GROUP-A & GROUP-B Central services.
But passing the Civil Services Examination is a Herculean task—a task calling for one’s total commitment and dedication right from the school/early college days. Our foundation Course is formulated in such a manner that the students get used to the basic content of the Civil Services Examination syllabus at an early stage.
- Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Indian Polity, History, Geography, Science, Economics
- CSAT: Comprehension, Interpersonal Skills, Logical Reasoning, Decision Making & Problem Solving
- General Mental Ability, Basic Numeracy, Data Interpretation
- English Language Comprehension Skills.
- Techniques of reading newspapers, magazines and making notes