Arabic Language Course for Beginners at Calibri in Dubai is designed for the participants who wish to learn the Arabic language right from the base. As you know, if you are familiar with Arabic or have accomplished a level of advanced competency in reading, composing, and speaking abilities, you will be in high demand for the number of employment opportunities and openings in the country for which the Arabic Language is a fundamental requirement. In this constantly changing world, we very much rely on the different forms of communication to create connections and build relations based on understanding. Therefore, it is vital to learn the Arabic language which will allow you to get unique opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
Arabic Language Course for Beginners at Calibri provides the participant(s) to learn the Arabic language from the very alphabets and sounds with a Native Arabic Speaker. Taking the Arabic Language Course for Beginners with Calibri ensures that the participant lays the right foundation by having a Native Arabic Speaker who can teach them the right manner of writing, reading and speaking the Arabic Language. It will help the participant(s) get through the language in a convenient and flexible manner making learning Arabic easy and efficient.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Grammar & Sentence structuring in detail
- Drafting skills
- Accent Neutralisation
- Situational Conversations
- Speaking Practices
- Tips & Tricks to improve the Arabic Language Speaking fluency
- The Arabic Language Course for Beginners is designed keeping in mind the requirement of the participants who want to go through both the aspects of the language, namely Spoken Arabic.
- Initially, grammar is dealt with keeping in mind the weak areas of the participants as far as language is concerned.
- Drafting skills are handled with precision.
- Speaking skills are managed along with various techniques related to Accent Neutralisation.
- It will ameliorate the participants’ overall knowledge of the Arabic Language.