We at Calibri understand that almost all SMEs or MNCs face crisis in situations where the Intra or Intercompany communication is at risk given to language disparities. In situations like these, Corporate English Language Training by Calibri plays a vital role. Designing of Corporate English Language Training is done in such a manner that both Individuals and Companies can take the benefit of it. Participants are trained through the professional usage of the language of the corporate world-English. By enhancing the English Speaking skills in a professional manner, ultimately the participants can aim at increasing their productivity and building better client relationships.
The English language is one of the broadly communicated languages on this planet. It is very important to express yourself appropriately in the workplace. We offer you a specific corporate English course with attention on comprehension (listening abilities) and talking, writing and reading.
Our Corporate Language Course is designed as per your professional requirements. You can also opt for timings that are convenient enough to fit your work schedule.
As per the requirement of the client
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Business Language
- Diplomatic Communication
- Drafting skills
- Accent Neutralization
- Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Grooming & Personality Development
- CELT is a program specifically designed keeping in mind the language requirement of the corporate sector.
- More than 70% SMEs/MNCs are facing the issue of unprofessional communication which brings their productivity down. This is where Corporate Language Training Language comes to their rescue.
- The program has been drafted in such a manner that the benefit of the program is directly linked to the overall productivity of the organisation.
- This program works on the 360-degree language concerns and does not have a time-bound module.
- At Calibri, first, the requirement of the participant of Corporate English Training is accessed and the modules and timings are co-ordinated accordingly.