Boost the element of speaking in English confidently in day-to-day life with Let’s Talk English – An English-Speaking Club in Dubai. It is a group of people in Dubai who are committed to taking their English Confidence to another level and elevating their growth. In this unconventional English Language Training course, smart learning is emphasised and implemented by speaking English and by using English confidently the candidate’s fear of speaking English is washed away. To turn into a fluent English speaker, and to enhance your English Speaking Skills, you should always focus on reading, listening, and speaking.
Generally, people fear to speak in English which stops them from speaking at all. At Let’s Talk English, which is an English Language Training Course, the exercises are organized to help you improve your English Speaking Skills. We, at English Language Training course help learners, to achieve their goal of speaking English to communicate their message proficiently. The very base of Let’s Talk English Language Training course is to enhance the level of English communication in daily life. Topics from daily life are chosen and under the guidance of an English, Expert candidates are made to talk in English.
With the evaluation of the current status of English speaking, the program moves with giving each one an opportunity of speaking English in front of the crowd with continuous guidance and correction under an English Expert to improve their English Communication.
3 months/12 weeks/24 hours
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Speaking in front of the crowd
- Personality Development
- Confidence building
- Speech delivery skills
- A platform for those who are lacking a chance to listen and speak English.
- It emphasizes the element of language confidence when it comes to the core of the training content.
- It assures the participant to stand in front of a crowd and express his/her ideas. The very opportunity to exhibit himself/herself will bring confidence.
- It helps the candidate to come out of stage fear as well as language fear.