The Archiving & Record Management course at Calibri will teach you the creation, organization and maintenance of professional records system which will help in running a consistent and well-organized business. Effective records maintenance also called record-keeping is an integral and important part of the effective functioning of every organization. It should be noted that record-keeping is obligatory for every business and organization. Every sale, purchase, any communication between client and employee as well as legal documents need to be arranged and managed in an organized way. The methods of record-keeping may vary as per the needs of the organizations but there are some fundamental concepts that are used by the record management systems. Regardless of their position within an organisation, all staff need to understand their responsibilities in terms of reporting and recording. Unreported concerns, missing, or incorrect records can have very serious implications.
When what and how to report and record is the heart of the course. Every person at one point or the other needs to be able to identify significant information and record it in a way that maintains the best principles of record-keeping. As a delegate, you will be able to benchmark your record management procedures against current data protection legislation and instil a more effective records management culture within your organisation or team. You will also learn how to digitalise records, and design a thorough retention toolkit in our Archiving & Record Management Course.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Reporting & recording – key principles
- Embracing the need for records vs time allocated to care
- Why & what to report & record
- How to report & record
- Who are the records for?
- Defining records used within a care setting
- Presenting information
- “Keeping it safe”
- Maintaining records
- Explain why it is important to maintain the records and documents
- Understand your responsibilities for maintaining the records
- Understand the legal requirements for record-keeping
- For how long you should keep the official records
- Understand how the Data Protection Act applies to your practice
- Record management as per UAE Labour Laws
Who should attend?
- Administrative professionals
- HR Executives
- Personal Executives
- Anyone who handles official documentation