Employee Engagement & Performance Appraisal is important because it increases the overall productivity of a company’s workforce. Engaged employees will feel committed to their jobs and the organization and thus will give their best to ensure great results whereas a disengaged employee is not poised to put in extra effort for success. They don’t like going to work most days. They’re unlikely to recommend the products of, or employment with, their employer. Support your employer brand by building, nurturing and supporting an organisational culture based on shared values. Our employee engagement and appraisal courses will give you the knowledge and skills to measure, manage and maintain employee motivation, develop an employee engagement strategy and build an engaged workforce with shared goals, values and culture.
Employee engagement strategies have been proven to reduce staff turnover, improve productivity and efficiency, retain customers at a higher rate, and make more profits. Most importantly, engaged employees are happier, both at work and in their lives. This short course explores the cognitive, affective and behavioural dimensions of employee engagement and their role in delivering superior organisational performance.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Employee Engagement – a Strategic Perspective
- Become a Highly Engaged Officer/Leader/Manager
- Create the Right Environment
- Employee Voice
- Fish Philosophy
- Understand the business case for building engagement
- Learn how to develop a strategic approach
- Become an engaging HR Executive/Officer/Manager/Leader
- Explore the dynamics between engagement and employment relations
- Comprehend the relationship between Rewards & Employee Engagement
- Learn the implications for engagement: equality, diversity and inclusion
- Importance of engagement in the context of global HR strategy and international working
Who should attend?
- Suitable for anyone who is handling a role in HRM
- Someone who is looking for a career in Employee Engagement
- Freshers looking for a job in HR vertical