Calibri’s Human Resource Professional course offers the tutoring required to construct accurate strategies for recruitment and management. It identifies behaviour patterns, promotes performance development along with retaining the deserving employees. As an Employer you know, employees are the most important asset of any organization. Therefore, it is vital to invest in human resource management training. In addition to that, there must be a certified human resource professional in every organization to manage all the relevant tasks. As a human resource (HR) professional, you will be involved in recruiting, training and developing employees. You will also look at how they are rewarded, deal with legal issues, help to shape the culture of an organisation, and focus on what keeps colleagues productive and engaged.
While going through the Human Resource Professional Training, you’ll develop a critical understanding of the issues and difficulties related with carrying out practices that are aimed at improving employee performance and organizational competitiveness and will come across new tactics for managing employees and building organizational unity. This practical course incorporates various industrial visits, expert interaction sessions to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of HR and practical experience of the workplace.
30 hours (flexible)
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Improving organisational performance
- Knowledge management
- Employment law (UAE)
- Employee engagement
- Resource and talent planning
- Employee performance and development
- Payroll (WPS)
- Reward management
- You can specialise in various pathways, including HR Management, HR Executive, HR Advisor or Staff Development.
- Get practical knowledge of WPS & Visa Processing.
- Understand the skills required to conduct Interviews and select the best.
- Learn the techniques for HR Strategy Management and Budgeting.
Who should attend?
- Highly beneficial for Human Resource professionals to gain advanced knowledge of the latest HR trends.
- Those who are not aware of the various regularities related to HR and Employment in UAE.
- HR & Admin. job seekers