Interviewing Skills Training at Calibri in Dubai focuses on the skills which are essential to conducting engaging interviews with effective questions. This will not only allow a hiring manager or interviewer to make sure that the best practices are followed in hiring the right candidates with the applicable skills, behaviour and mindset but also reduce the cost of the interviewing process. With the average cost of recruiting a new employee exceeding the normal budget and the increased number of applicants that you are likely to get for each advertised role, it’s never been more important to attract and select the right candidate. Calibri’s Interviewing Skills Training will help you develop the required skills, behaviour and mindset.
We understand that hiring the right people is a difficult task and making mistakes in the recruitment process can cost you a large amount of money. Therefore, it is vital to learn the correct way to interview to ensure that you are making the right decision. The Interviewing Skills Training at Calibri makes it convenient for you to:
1.) Hire the Right Candidate for the position
2.) Check the appropriateness of the candidate
c) Leave a good impression of your business/organization
Calibri’s Interviewing Skills Training will help you to gain professional knowledge and practical skills needed to prepare for – and tackle – different types of interviews. The interactive role-plays and group discussions at Calibri will help you use sound interviewing techniques to conduct an effective interview. You’ll have the opportunity to practice the art of questioning and your listening skills in an interviewer/interviewee/observer role.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Attracting the right person
- Preparing for the Interviews
- Conducting the Interviews
- Post Interview Process
- Personal Development
- Know the steps to plan and prepare for an interview.
- Think from an organisational perspective and project your company in the best possible light.
- Maintain your focus on the interview’s primary objectives.
- Make effective decisions about each candidate.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in or new to the recruitment and selection process should attend our Interviewing Skills Training.
- Those with experience wanting to brush up their skills.