Calibri’s Meeting Minutes Training course is the absolute way to learn the necessary skills of writing accurate minutes effectively. The main role of any office admin, secretary or PA job is to support the team and assist in the productivity and efficiency of the organization.
This minutes meeting training course will benefit both you and your organisation by learning how to capture the critical detail from meetings and disseminating clear action points to the right people. We take you through the role, the skills you need and how you can improve them. We show you how different styles of minutes suit different types of meetings, and what to do before, during and after a meeting. Before the completion of the Meeting Minutes Training course, you will learn how to present concise and well-drafted minutes that make an accurate record of decisions taken during the meeting. You will have a clear idea about how to note data about the actions to be undertaken, the timescales necessary etc in an efficient and time-saving manner.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Why to take minutes meeting?
- Meeting preparation
- Minutes Styles and Types of Meetings
- Writing Up and Distributing the Minutes
- Key listening skills
- Essential note-taking tips
- Understanding meeting minutes templates and when to use them
- Know how to write different kinds of minutes suited to the occasion
- Developing your listening skills to extract important information
- Comprehend the style and tone of language and legal requirements
- Learn how to effectively edit and proofread minutes to ensure accuracy
Who should attend?
- Anyone who needs to take notes or minutes at meetings.
- The variety of people who need minute taking training is extremely wide, though likely candidates include secretaries, PAs and administrative assistants.