Calibri’s Recruitment Skills Training in Dubai is the best Training course in which the materials are designed to aid Hiring Professionals to get the idea behind the hiring process. As we all know, recruitment is an essential factor in the accomplishment of any business because a business is represented by its services and employees. Therefore, it is important to ensure that you hire the right staff at the right time. Apart from this, the people who are responsible for recruiting within the business must concentrate on following the best practices to avoid any embarrassment or costly litigation. Our recruitment skills training in Dubai will provide you with all the course materials you need to develop the skills of hiring managers required within your organisation.
Generally, recruiters share some common skills that make them successful at what they do which includes a combination of both hard and soft skills that are either natural to the recruiter’s personality or are sharpened over time. If you aspire to become a successful recruiter but have no idea where to start, then come to Calibri. Our recruitment skills training courses will guide you through every step of the Recruitment Process.
This highly practical recruitment skills training course provides a step-by-step approach to the recruitment and selection process, with tips and techniques to help you to structure interviews, ask the critical questions and present your company in the best possible light. The ultimate aim of the Recruitment Training Course is to give you the confidence and reassurance that you’ve recruited the person who is the best match for the role.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Recruitment using Social Media
- Talent planning, recruitment and selection policies
- Job Analysis
- Manpower Planning
With the Right Recruitment Training Course and Guidance, you will:
- Confidently recruit the right person for your vacancy
- Use the most effective recruitment options
- Create an accurate job specification to make sure you know what your ideal candidate looks like.
- Learn the art of Job Analysis and preparing the Job Description (JD)
- Think from an organisational perspective and project your company in the best possible light.
- Maintain your focus on the interview’s primary objectives.
- Learn effective Work Force Planning
Who should attend?
- Suitable for HR support roles
- For those looking to become involved in recruitment, selection and resourcing talent