At Calibri UAE Labour Law Course has been crafted principally for Human Resources Managers, HR Officers and personnel, as these people are mainly involved with expatriate staff, dealing with them regularly. It will also be beneficial for someone who wishes to grow their HR career or is already working as company secretaries or legal heads that have had minimal formal training in labour law and wish to integrate their experience in the region. The focus of the UAE Labour Law course is not only to provide comprehensive guidance on how to ensure that their HR policy is in agreement with the UAE Labour Laws but also to ensure full compliance with it.
UAE Labour Law Course is to help you gain a better understanding of current Labour Law practices in the UAE. Attending this course will offer an update on the latest UAE labour laws and an insight into how to address issues related to the employment in UAE.
From recruitment to termination, this course will prepare HR Officials to successfully handle common labour law issues which arise within the company.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Key Articles of UAE Labour Law
- Employment Of Workers Children And Women
- Employment Contracts, Records and Wages
- Working Hours and Leaves
- Workers’ Safety, Protection, Health And Social Care
- Disciplinary Rules
- Termination and Severance Pay
- Compensation For Occupational Injuries
- Collective Labour Disputes
- Labour Inspection
- Termination Rules
- Emiratisation Laws
- Govt. Organizations
- Overtime Calculation
- Visa Processing Steps
- WPS – Payroll Processing
- Calculation of End of Service Benefits (Gratuity, Leave Salary etc.)
- Learn the key articles of the labour laws of the UAE, fundamental principles of UAE Labour Law and the regulatory and enforcement trends at the Ministry of Labour.
- Understand the basic requirements to be followed by an Organization while hiring people like their salaries, end of service gratuity and other benefits.
- Understand employment disputes and its resolution process from the Ministry of Labour through the local courts.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about various Govt. organizations like Tas-heel, Taw-teen, Amer, Visa-Medical, Taw-jeeh etc.
- Comprehend the use of WPS for payroll processing and understand the HR Policies.
- Protection against occupational hazards such as work injuries and medical services.
- Understand the various contract types and differences.
For more information, please click here.
Who should attend?
- Highly beneficial for HR professionals who are new to the country
- Those who are not aware of the various regularities related to HR and Employment in UAE
- HR & Admin. job seekers