QUALITY MANAGEMENT & ASSURANCE
WHAT IS IT?
Quality management and assurance is all about making sure that the team building anything does the work as it should be done, that the correct materials are being used and the right steps are followed. Workmanship and process standards need to be defined for all activities and products and, in addition, checks need to be performed to confirm that these standards are respected by the team. The same for materials; suitable materials have to be identified and checks need to be performed to confirm that these are indeed the materials used.
This Quality Awareness course provides a solid foundational understanding of Quality Management Systems, including their requirements and the steps necessary to developing an effective system within an organisational context.
RISK MANAGEMENT IN BUSINESS
WHAT IS IT?
Risk management is the identification, evaluation, and prioritization of risks followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability or impact of unfortunate events or to maximize the realization of opportunities. Risk management’s objective is to assure uncertainty does not deflect the endeavour from the business goals.
- To provide participants with a thorough grounding in risk management.
- Learn to identify, describe and evaluate risks and then how to develop systems to reduce and manage these risks.
- To offer participants an understanding of what role risk management playes in the planning, implementation and assurance of organisational activities.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE
WHAT IS IT?
Project management can be defined as the discipline of applying specific processes and principles to initiate, plan, execute and manage the way that new initiatives or changes are implemented within an organization. Project Management is different to management of business as usual activity, which is an ongoing process, as it involves creating new work packages to achieve agreed ends or goals.
As project management is a vital activity in virtually any industry sector or business, project managers with solid skills and, often, qualifications are in high demand. Project Management courses can help you meet this demand by training and/or certifying yourself and your staff to the level needed for success in a role of this type.
- To teach the essential project management subjects, which gives you a solid foundation in the skills and knowledge needed to successfully handle various business projects.
- To give candidates the tools to perform their roles as team members or leaders more effectively, successfully managing single or multiple projects in the workplace.