HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
WHAT IS IT?
Converging economic, societal, and technological forces have all elevated the importance of talent for 21st century organizations. In an increasingly talent-dependent world, the strategic management of talent is no longer an option, but a necessity. Forward thinking organizations understand the vital importance of talent and view human resources management as a critical organizational capability.
- This program provides a detailed examination of Human Resources roles, responsibilities, and knowledge required of strategic human resources professionals.
- It covers a wide range of concepts and practices in functional areas of Strategic Human Resources, Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Global Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits, and Organizational Effectiveness.
- Develop personal and professional knowledge of HR issues
- Enhance career development at a time when employers in all sectors of the economy are increasingly recognising the value of a Masters qualification
- Develop key managerial skills for personnel and development, enabling you to promote a critical and analytical approach to the use of information in human resource situations
WHAT IS IT?
The appraisal process is an essential part of managing people. Undertaken effectively, it gives people a sense of purpose, a clear focus and a desire to achieve in the role. Conducting performance reviews in the workplace can become a demotivating and negative experience, due to the lack of structure and follow through.
Most appraisals end up as a ‘tick the box’ exercise causing anxiety on both ‘sides’, following completion the follow up can take up to a year or be entirely non-existent making the entire process ineffective.
This training course will help you deliver meaningful staff appraisals to ensure you have a more happy and productive workforce.
- This workshop considers the key areas of a successful appraisal review, by focusing on planning and preparation, the appraisal structure, performance assessment, the appraisal discussion and the follow-up.
- This Appraisal Training Course is designed to equip managers, team leaders & hr professionals with the best practice tools to conduct meaningful staff appraisals.
WHAT IS IT?
This course provides your management teams & hr professionals with effective tools and techniques needed to develop an accurate job specification, objectively review CVs, carry out an effective interviews and find the right person for the right job.
This course is not just about theory alone, our recruitment training is designed to ensure “you the interviewer” asks the right questions and confidently implements a successful recruitment & selection process.
- Delegates will cover the skills needed to make recruitment interviews productive and focused.
- They will explore the key stages of the recruitment process and how to conduct an effective interview designed to attract the best candidates for the job.
TRAIN THE TRAINER
WHAT IS IT?
Training is a critical piece of the success of any organization. Improved skills and knowledge at all levels increases competency and productivity. Since you’re here, you must want to improve your trainer proficiencies so that participants have a positive learning experience. Whether you’re looking to improve training skills for yourself, subject matter experts in your organization, or internal trainers, you’ve come to the right place for your train-the-trainer course needs.
This fun, practical, high-energy, learner-focused workshop provides the latest tools and techniques to help you reach your highest potential.
Our Train-the-Trainer course is engaging, highly interactive; relevant to the ways that today’s audiences prefer to receive information and provides you with a toolkit of resources to make your training impactful and outstanding!
The objective of this training is to mould a professional trainer with effective presentation and facilitation skills. Participants will learn the art of training delivery through several rounds of short presentations and live training sessions. They will learn how to use advanced training aides and tools including case studies, role-plays, surveys, self-assessments, and Audio/Visual tools.
UAE LABOUR LAW
WHAT IS IT?
A course to help you gain a better understanding of current Labour Law practices in UAE. Attending this course will offer an update on the latest UAE labour laws and an insight into how to address issues related to the employment in UAE.
Highly beneficial for HR professionals who are new to the country and are not aware about the various regularities related to HR and Employment in UAE.
This course is designed for the participants to gain a better understanding of the laws governing employment in the United Arab Emirates.