Good customer care depends on staff acting with professionalism and self-confidence. This course will help new staff to practice good customer care and is an enjoyable refresher for more experienced front-line staff.
Good customer care is vital for your organisation’s reputation. It also improves your job satisfaction. This course will help improve your skills in listening to clients, users, supporters and colleagues and understanding their needs so that you can provide what they really want, where and when they want it.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Consistently Delivering Exceptional Service
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Professional Telephone Skills
- Professional Written Communication
- Helpdesk Service Skills for Technical Staff
- Increase Knowledge and Awareness of Customer Service
- Develop the Behavioural Qualities and Skills Needed to Deliver Great Customer Service
- Develop your inner motivation and passion for delivering great customer service
Who should attend?
- Suitable for anyone who comes into contact with customers
- Equally beneficial to people new to customer care
- Suitable for people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector