Mathematics is the most vital part of the IIT JEE syllabus. Even though Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics have equal weightage in the JEE, Mathematics has an edge over the other two as, in case of a tie in the overall score of two or more candidates, the score in mathematics is considered to be the deciding factor.
Mathematics is also the most scoring of all the three subjects being asked in the JEE exam. It is a subject that is based on calculations and formulae.
There is a properly prescribed syllabus for JEE Maths which is vast. With the help of our preparation tips for maths, it would be easier for you to prepare well.
HOW WE CAN HELP?
Our preparation tips for Maths will help you to have a clear idea of what are the must-read topics, important books to refer and much more.
We teach the students the basic formulas, equations and concept of Mathematics that lays a thorough foundation as they crack the JEE Maths portion.
- One to one session – Student gets special individual session with the Trainer
- Flexible Timing – Session timing set per the convenience of the student
- Short-term and Long-term courses available
- Parents updated with the Student’s Progress Report regularly
- Regular Parent-Teacher interaction
- Mock Tests