This workshop is for those who are curious about entrepreneurship and have little-to-no previous business experience. The workshop delves deeper into business language and entrepreneurial thinking. You’ll learn about key concepts for early-stage enterprise creation, including ideation, prototyping, testing, building networks, sales, marketing and raising finance.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Product/service planning
- Product/service launch
- Sustainable growth
- Innovation Dilemmas
- Innovation and uncertainty
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Opportunity Shaping & Design
- Crafting an Innovation Narrative
- Working in Teams
- Thinking disruptively about Intrapreneurship and Innovation
- Help you gain the business knowledge and professional skills needed to start your own business.
- Learn how to plan and launch a business or product successfully
- Discover how to maintain a steady growth rate once your business has got off the ground
- Helps you with creating financial models and full business plans
Who should attend?
- Ideal for those who are interested in acquiring further knowledge about starting their own business, either because they want to understand if a career as an entrepreneur suits them, or because they have a number of entrepreneurial ideas but are unsure about how to implement them.