Family Oriented Courses
Do you want to better understand your child? Take this mindful and responsive parenting course to improve the relationship you have with your child. Whether you’re the parent of a toddler or a teenager, you know that parenting can be challenging–even overwhelming at times. Unfortunately, children don’t come with an instruction manual. And, being a parent doesn’t always mean that you automatically or instinctively know what to do.
You will learn:
- How to talk to your children so that they will listen to you.
- How to listen to your children so they feel genuinely understood.
- How to resolve conflicts and problems in your family so that no one loses and problems stay solved.
- A method for troubleshooting family problems and knowing which skills to use to solve them.
Family dynamics are the patterns of relating, or interactions, between family members. Each family system and its dynamics are unique, although there are some common patterns.
All families have some helpful and some unhelpful dynamics. This course will help you:
- Understand the impact of family dynamics on a young person’s self-perception.
- Learn how to respond to the driving forces behind a young person’s current needs.
This Course is a series of sessions to help engaged couples or those exploring the possibility of marriage on how to build strong foundations for their future together. It’s designed for those who want to give their marriage the best possible start, whether they’re exploring marriage for the first time or have been married before.