With the average cost of recruiting a new employee exceeding the normal budget and the increased number of applicants that you are likely to get for each advertised role, it’s never been more important to attract and select the right candidate.
You’ll have the opportunity to practise the art of questioning and your listening skills in an interviewer / interviewee / observer role.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Attracting the right person
- Preparing for the Interviews
- Conducting the Interviews
- After the Interviews
- Personal Development
- Know the steps to plan and prepare for an interview.
- Think from an organisational perspective and project your company in the best possible light.
- Maintain your focus on the interview’s primary objectives.
- Make effective decisions about each candidate.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in and new to the recruitment and selection process
- Those with experience wanting to brush up their skills