As a human resources (HR) professional, you will be involved in recruiting, training and developing employees. You will also look at how they are rewarded, deal with legal issues, help to shape the culture of an organisation, and focus on what keeps colleagues productive and engaged.
This practical course incorporates various industrial visits, expert interaction sessions to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of HR and practical experience of the workplace.
30 hours (flexible)
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Improving organisational performance
- Knowledge management
- Employment law (UAE)
- Employee engagement
- Resource and talent planning
- Employee performance and development
- Payroll (WPS)
- Reward management
- You can specialise in various pathways, including HR Management, HR Executive, HR Advisor or Staff Development
- Get practical knowledge on WPS & Visa Processing
- Understand the skills required to conduct Interviews and select the best
- Learn the techniques for HR Strategy Management and Budgeting
Who should attend?
- Highly beneficial for HR professionals to gain advanced knowledge on latest HR trends
- Those who are not aware about the various regularities related to HR and Employment in UAE
HR & Admin. job seekers