The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS™, is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers.
Calibri has an expert panel onboard for IELTS with varied trainers for varied band scores. Our IELTS trainers are highly trained and skilled professions who can very well figure out the challenges the participants face/might face given to the preparation for an International Standardized Test. Effort is put by the trainers to get the participants their preferred band score by giving them tips and tricks to crack the exam.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking skill development
- Mock Test
- Practice tests
- Complementary follow up
- Detailed orientation is provided to the participant into the ILETS exam
- The sessions are scheduled in an organised manner dealing with all the 4 skills, namely Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening handled for an equal amount of time
- A Mock Test is conducted at the end in order to evaluate the final performance of the candidate
- IELTS program at Calibri provides the participants with an edge over the others with our complementary follow up provision. For an entire month after the coaching finishes, samples tests will be sent online to the participant and the participant can send the attempted sheets back via online media which the trainer will mark and guide the participant further accordingly