Using internet at work is often associated with procrastination. There is a stigma that employees overusing the Internet and other digital technologies are less productive than others. However, according to a recent study, 46 percent of working adults feel their productivity has increased due to internet. Attend this course to understand how one can use Internet to improve productivity.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Using Mobility to Cut Costs and Save Time
- Seeking Much Needed Inspiration
- Broadening Your Knowledge Base
- Networking with Resourceful People
- Organizing Your Personal and Professional Lives
- The all-important Recreation
- Explore and exploit internet tools that increase productivity
- Save time, cut costs and increase productivity
- Positively affects your job performance
- Keep a track of your physical well-being and motivate you to be healthier and therefore more productive
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is keen to learn the hidden opportunities in Internet
- Managers who like to learn about various tools in internet to improve productivity of their staff