This program equips account managers with the skills and tools to develop and implement detailed dynamic account strategies and plans for their key accounts. It challenges delegates how to protect their customers from the competition in an ever-changing market environment, and practically apply these techniques to individual business accounts.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Successful Account Management
- Client Relationship Strategy
- The Customer Organisation
- Network: Building your base
- The Trusted Advisor
- Time Management: Maximising your account activity
- Managing Relationships: Internal and external
- Identify target clients to Grow, Protect, Retain & Relegate using account development success indicators
- Understand which specific tactics to deploy with stakeholders for account health and development
- Recognising which customers are key accounts
- Understand the scope of the key account management role
- Recognise the stages of a key account relationship
- Develop a strategic key account plan
Who should attend?
- Those responsible for managing face-to-face relationships with customers that have a significant impact on achieving the organisation’s business objectives.
- Anyone looking for a career in Key Client/Account Management.