BEST LAW ENTRANCE / CLAT COACHING in DUBAI
CLAT – New Pattern of Exam from 2020
For details on new pattern, Call 054 3059244
Calibri’s Law Entrance Coaching focuses on not only orienting the child towards facing Law Entrance Exams like CLAT, AILET & LSAT but also, on laying a strong foundation of their Legal Career. Our Law Entrance Coaching for CLAT, AILET & LSAT provides an Extensive Coaching Plan laying emphasis on Overall Skill Development. Oriented towards giving the best to the students, we ensure building a strong foundation clearing the concepts right from the basics. Since students face difficulty in the Legal Aptitude Section, we offer an exclusive crash course for Legal Aptitude conducted by Lawyer experienced in Indian Law.
While working from the very bedrock of the subjects, we help the student in learning time management as well. We align the preparation in such a manner that the students understand what to target first in the exam and how to get the maximum score within the allotted time-space.
In Calibri’s CLAT coaching classes conducted in Dubai, the most difficult topics are also taught in a way that even a weak student follows it with ease. Calibri has designed effective strategies for students to get the desired score in law entrance exams.
We have experts to conduct Mathematics and Reasoning Sessions. Working with the Experts ensures that the students learn not only the basics but also the necessary techniques to save time and increase efficiency.
Join Calibri’s CLAT coaching classes in Dubai to ace your CLAT Preparations
Calibri conducts Free CLAT Mock Test for students to know their aptitude in Law
Click here to register for Free CLAT Mock Test
Who should join Calibri’s Law Entrance Coaching / CLAT Coaching in Dubai?
Any student in Dubai who plans to get into the legal career can join CLAT coaching classes spanning up to 2 years, to intensive crash courses. Calibri offers programs designed to meet the specific needs of all law aspirants.
We provide information on all important law entrance exams to students who attend our CLAT coaching classes.
Calibri Coaching classes for LAW ENTRANCE ( CLAT, AILET, LSAT) in Dubai
- For 11th Grade Students – Classes begin in April & will continue till they write the exam
- For 12th Grade Students – Classes begin in March & will continue till they write the exam
- One month Crash course starts by April
- Students can also join only for Legal Aptitude Sessions
How should you prepare for Law Entrance Exams?
A student who appears for any of the law entrance exams should have a proper study plan. All Law entrance exams including CLAT, AILET & LSAT will have questions from Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Current affairs, etc. If you don’t attend a professional coaching program, you should make sure that you work on a well designed time table from Grade 11 to clear CLAT with ease. It is always advisable to write as many CLAT Mock Tests as possible.
Why should you join Calibri’s Law Entrance Coaching / CLAT Coaching in Dubai?
- Sessions taken by Lawyer
- Special session in order to enhance Reasoning Skills
- Constitution of India covered in detail
- General Aptitude Sessions
- Individual & Group sessions
- Visual Learning Experience
- One to one session – Student gets to attend Special Individual Session with the Trainer
- Flexible Timing – Session timing set as per the convenience of the student
- Parent-Teacher interaction in order to track the progress of the student
- Mock Tests & Assignments to accelerate the preparation for the exams
- Special Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Convenient location with metro access & free parking
Join Calibri for Law Entrance Coaching and become proficient in
- Solving exam papers Efficiently
- Avoiding Errors
- Understanding complex legal situation-based problems
- Time Management
Click here for details & notification of CLAT Exam
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) for LL.B, is a mandatory test conducted every year to select students for 21 National Law Universities in India. Few other Universities also uses CLAT score to admit students.
To be eligible for CLAT, the candidates must have:
- passed Senior Secondary School Examination/ 12th Board Examination in any subject from any recognised educational institution.
- scored at least 45% marks in their qualifying degree to appear in CLAT 2019. (For the candidates belonging to SC and ST categories need to score at least 40 percent marks in the aggregate of subjects.)
The basic exam paper pattern is:
- Duration of exam – 2 hours.
- Type of questions – Multiple Choice
- Medium of exam – English
- Marking scheme – 1 mark for a correct response. 0.25 deducted for an incorrect response.
CLAT for LL.B course is divided into five sections. The first section aims to check a candidate’s ability to logically solve a situation. The second section tests a candidate’s interest and knowledge for Law. Other sections evaluate candidate’s passage comprehension ability, mathematics and Basic English knowledge.
Section-wise questions distribution is given below:
|English (Including Comprehension)||40|
|GK and Current Affairs||50|