The role of a life coach is to help others to bridge the gap between where they currently are to where they would like to be. A life coach achieves this by supporting and encouraging others to fulfil their potential, achieve their personal goals and make the most of their lives.
Training to become a life coach not only helps you accelerate your own personal growth; it also offers you the opportunity to enhance your existing career.
A Life Coaching career can also assist you to create financial independence and design a career which is in alignment with your authentic self. Life Coaching is a rewarding, and inspiring profession which can not only change your life, but the lives of countless others too, imagine the possibilities.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Counselling, Training, Managing, Consulting and Life Coaching
- Develop your four essential coaching skills:
- Reflecting and mirroring
- Paraphrasing and summarising
- GROW Model
- Communication skills
- Basic NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) techniques
- Empowering The Coaching Relationship
- Introduction to DISC
- Practicalities of Getting Going as a Coach
- Values and Beliefs
- Learn how to design effective working relationships and coaching partnerships
- Tackle the professional coaching tools to improve self-management, enhance communication, and change-limiting beliefs
- Receive expert tutor input from an experienced Executive Coach and feedback from your peers as you practice
- Equip you with the core skills required to confidently and effectively coach a client, developing them in a safe, expert-guided environment.
- Learn how to help others define what they want, set goals based on their values, and support them in striving for greater fulfilment.
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to:
- Learn about coaching
- Develop existing skills
- Improve their management technique
- Become more efficient in the workplace or motivate others
- Individuals looking to become a coach or add coaching to their own business