Are you concerned about keeping your finance team up-to-date with the latest developments in accounting and reporting? Our team of expert trainers can complement your own internal development programmes, providing information to those who require it, when they require it.
Candidates will be trained in the most modern Accountancy Practice under the supervision of qualified trainers. We have carefully structured this program to give candidates the practical skills to enable them to prepare accounts from invoices up to the Final Accounts including Bank Reconciliation, VAT return and Management Accounts.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Finance Function: What, Why and How
- Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow
- , Costs and Types, Costing Systems, VAT
- Interest – APR/AER, Managing Capital and Gearing, Funding
- Investment Returns and Risk, Errors and Fraud
- Budgets and Plans, Personal Tax
- Business Valuation and Project Evaluation
- Performance Measurement and Personal Investment Portfolio
- Provides practical aspects of accounting and reporting
- Provides in-depth understanding in areas of relating to corporate financial reporting
- Analysis of annual reports to understand key disclosures and evaluation of performances
- Detailed understanding of international financial reporting practices
Who should attend?
- Ideal for anyone looking to start a career in Accountancy
- Those in the field of Finance who like to do a refresher course