We all know Excel is essential for any business. When efficiently applied it is a powerful tool, allowing you to manipulate vast amounts of data, automate tasks and present complex information however you see fit.
Join our ‘Excel to Excel’ training and get a grip on all the widely used Excel formulas and tricks. From basic to advanced level, one-on-one coaching is available to suit your requirements.
This course contains 6 hours of basic Excel training split across different modules. If you’re new to Excel or have limited knowledge of Excel, this course is for you.
Our Microsoft Excel Introduction course is suitable for complete beginners to Microsoft Excel.
• A working knowledge of Windows is required, or our Microsoft Windows Introduction course.
• No experience of MS Excel is required.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Getting Started
- Entering and Editing data
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Using Functions
- Formatting Worksheets
- Creating Charts
- Using Sparklines
- At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of Excel basics.
- You will feel more confident using Excel and be able to create a spreadsheet from scratch.
- Understanding and using some of the built-in calculation and formula functionality will allow you to be more productive in your work and home Excel environments.
- Spreadsheets that you create will be easier to use and look more presentable.
- After completing this course you will be prepared to attend the Excel Intermediate training course.
Who should attend?
- Students, Professionals, Executives