We all have to negotiate. Some we will win some we will lose. The principles are the same though. It can be hard, such as negotiating a new piece of work, or soft such as deciding who’s going to do what in your team. We’ll highlight the skills and qualities you already use, introduce some new ones and hone them all for more effective use.
Negotiation is a game, but if you learn to play it well your chances of winning will improve remarkably. Our Negotiation Skills training will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you effectively negotiate outcomes and influence others to come around to your way of thinking.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Scale of Investment
- The Steps to Effective Negotiation
- Their World
- Their Level of Interest
- Understanding the Rules
- Negotiation Roles
- Types of Question
- Buying Signals
- The Negotiation Game
- The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to try the skills of negotiating and influencing.
- Demonstrate an increased understanding and awareness of what negotiation and influencing is
- Identify through group and individual activities the skills knowledge and understanding
- Understand the skills required to Influence effectively to bring people around to your way of thinking
- Develop general strategies for successful negotiation and influencing
- Produce win-win resolutions for all parties
- Identify your own negotiation and influencing style and its potential strengths and weaknesses
Who should attend?
- The course is designed for anyone whose work involves negotiation or persuasion – with individuals or in groups.