Whether you’re a seasoned presenter or just starting out, we can help you to raise your game, build your confidence, and make your presentations memorable. We’ll show you how to create an interactive presentation and handle difficult people with ease, so that your audience is really engaged,
If nerves are an issue for you, we’ll show you how to bring them under control. Our trainers use video and playback so that you can see the results for yourself. The course content is tailored to you and your skill level, and with a maximum of six people on each batch, there’s time for plenty of practice.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- What Makes a Great Presenter?
- Your Personal Presentation Style
- Handling Nerves and Public Speaking Fears
- Unpicking the Presentation Dynamic – Verbal Vocal, and Visual
- Using Your Voice Effectively
- Good Body Language
- Structuring your Presentation
- Making it Memorable
- Using PowerPoint
- Appealing to Different Audiences
- Using Space and Gestures
- Left and Right Brain
- Handling Difficult Questions
- Speak with confidence and overcome nerves
- Engage the audience using a variety of physical and verbal techniques
- Bring dry material to life
- Consciously create the impact you choose
- Bring an authentic approach to every presentation
- Structure your presentation to suit the audience
- Design and get the best out of PowerPoint slides
- Handle the most difficult questions or people with flair
Who should attend?
- You may be new to giving presentations, or you may be someone who currently gives presentations but has had no formal training. This is the training for you!
- Suitable for people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.