Marketing is the process of understanding what a consumer wants, and then focusing on a product or service to fulfil those needs, by shaping the consumer towards the product or service offered. Marketing teams work to create awareness of the product and its benefits to deliver value through advertising, distribution and selling.
Various skills including negotiation, creativity, logical thinking, decision making etc. are required to be an excellent Marketing Professional. Our course looks into all these areas and develop the person on a 360 degree angle.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Introduction to marketing
- Marketing strategies
- Effective internet marketing
- Copy writing and proof reading
- Speed reading
- Public and press relations
- Basics of Digital Marketing
- Learn the strategic planning process and the key influences that shape marketing strategy.
- Understand how to analyse current conditions and formulate marketing strategies.
- Identify the different types of strategic marketing goals and associated growth strategies.
- Become aware about the concepts associated with strategic market action.
Who should attend?
- Marketing and communications managers, executives and staff
- Anyone who is interested to choose a career in Marketing field