This workshop will teach you the basics of public relations. You will learn what good PR can achieve, and what to expect of a career in PR. Experienced PR professionals will guide you through the ins and outs of public relations and give you the opportunity to pitch an idea and work as a small agency.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Fundamentals of public relations
- Identifying stakeholders
- PR planning
- PR tactics
- Liaising with the media
- What journalists want
- Writing a news release
- The relevance of Social Media
- By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Put together a simple PR plan
- Understand the basic principles of public relations
- Understand how PR contributes to organisational success
Who should attend?
- Those interested in pursuing a career or study in public relations and those who wish to apply the principles of PR to their own business.