This highly practical course provides a step-by-step approach to the recruitment and selection process, with tips and techniques to help you to structure interviews, ask the critical questions and present your company in the best possible light. The ultimate aim of the course is to give you the confidence and re-assurance that you’ve recruited the person who is the best match for the role.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Recruitment using Social Media
- Talent planning, recruitment and selection policies
- Job Analysis
- Man-power Planning
- Confidently recruit the right person for your vacancy
- Use the most effective recruitment options
- Create an accurate job specification to make sure you know what your ideal candidate looks like.
- Learn the art of Job Analysis and preparing the Job Description (JD)
- Think from an organisational perspective and project your company in the best possible light.
- Maintain your focus on the interview’s primary objectives.
- Learn effective Work Force Planning
Who should attend?
- Suitable for HR support roles
- For those looking to become involved in recruitment, selection and resourcing talent