This customized program has at its heart the successful retail management of products, with a focus on the operational side of merchandising to satisfy the needs of consumers, and to tackle the competitive environment.
This contemporary training deals with many inter-related topics, including retail and business management, retail and business marketing, and retail and business strategy. It deals with the relationship between products, consumers and the various places where product exchange takes place. This program covers all of these areas and more, teaching retail and marketing managers what to do and how to do it with operational effectiveness and efficiency, to ensure successful sales and profitable businesses.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Managing financial resources
- Overseeing store operations
- Marketing & sales techniques
- Human resources
- Leadership & management skills
- Retail marketing management & customer relations
- Sales management & marketing
- Visual merchandising
- Assess strengths and weaknesses of the trade and prepare a development plan
- Gather and utilize sales and stock control data on which way to plan decisions
- Plan and manage a financial budget
- Build a merchandise range plan and “model” stocks
- Analyze legal and commercial relationships between suppliers, retailers and customers
- Set realistic objectives for negotiation with a supplier
Who should attend?
- Suitable for people who aim to manage a retail outlet, and start challenging careers as Retail Managers, Operations Managers, Merchandise Managers, Retail Buyers or Sales Managers.