Sales management is more than simply providing support for your selling team. It’s a matter of leadership, achieved by the effective training and management of all staff, setting goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) to make monitoring simple and quantifiable. In tandem with tracking sales and profitability, performance can be continually assessed, and ways of improvement devised.
Sales targets are best achieved through a team that is motivated and led with a mixture of understanding, and discipline. Although every sales team has its high achievers, the real driving force needs to be the manager or team leader, and it is essential for that person to have proper training in the disciplines involved.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Focus on key result areas
- Managing displacement activities
- Self-regulation and emotional control
- Investing in self-development
- How to deal with setbacks and roadblocks
- How to manage any negative self-talk
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Effective coaching
- Having courageous conversations
- Run effective sales team meetings
- Increased individual and sales team performance
- Enhanced self-motivation
- Enhanced sales team motivation
- Key staff retention
- Effective engagement with senior management
- Optimise team performance ethic
- Collaborative cross-matrix team working
- Focused and resilient team members
Who should attend?
- All sales leaders and managers who are challenged to hit increasing sales and profit numbers without necessarily increasing headcount.