A course to help you gain a better understanding of current Labour Law practices in UAE. Attending this course will offer an update on the latest UAE labour laws and an insight into how to address issues related to the employment in UAE.
From recruitment to termination, this course will prepare HR Officials to successfully handle common labour law issues which arise within the company.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Key Articles of UAE Labour Law
- Types of Contracts
- Free Zone & Main-Land
- Termination Rules
- Emiratisation Laws
- Govt. Organizations
- Overtime Calculation
- Visa Processing Steps
- WPS – Payroll Processing
- Calculation of End of Service Benefits (Gratuity, Leave Salary etc.)
- Learn the key articles of the labour laws of the UAE
- Understand the basic requirements to be followed by an Organization while hiring people
- Gain in-depth knowledge about various Govt. organizations like Tas-heel, Taw-teen, Amer, Visa-Medical, Taw-jeeh etc.
- Comprehend the use of WPS for pay-roll processing
- Understand the various contract types and the differences
Who should attend?
- Highly beneficial for HR professionals who are new to the country
- Those who are not aware about the various regularities related to HR and Employment in UAE
- HR & Admin. job seekers