Support your employer brand by building, nurturing and supporting an organisation culture based on shared values. Our employee engagement courses will give you the knowledge and skills to measure, manage and maintain employee motivation, develop an employee engagement strategy and build an engaged workforce with shared goals, values and culture.
This short course explores the cognitive, affective and behavioural dimensions of employee engagement and their role in delivering superior organisational performance.
KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Govt. of Dubai
- Employee Engagement – a Strategic Perspective
- Become a Highly Engaged Officer/Leader/Manager
- Create the Right Environment
- Employee Voice
- Fish Philosophy
- Understand the business case for building engagement
- Learn how to develop a strategic approach
- Become an engaging HR Executive/Officer/Manager/Leader
- Explore the dynamics between engagement and employment relations
- Comprehend the relationship between Rewards & Employee Engagement
- Learn the implications for engagement: equality, diversity and inclusion
- Importance of engagement in the context of global HR strategy and international working
Who should attend?
- Suitable for anyone who is handling a role in HRM
- Someone who is looking for a career in Employee Engagement
- Freshers looking for a job in HR vertical